Most young parents always seem to care too much about their child's education. Why not? A solid foundation prepares your children for future education and higher education. That's why it's important to find a reputable primary school that can prepare your child for entrance exams to free grammar schools and general grammar schools.
You can contact Cairns primary school via https://fcc.qld.edu.au/primary-school-at-freshwater/ offer complete curricula based on the national curriculum. Also, private primary or preparatory schools can offer many more facilities and learning opportunities that will help shape your child's future.
Some of the reasons why you should choose a private primary school over a public school are as follows:
1. It is known that private primary schools offer more individual training than public schools.
2. Private schools have better student-teacher ratios, usually around 9:1.
3. Private schools usually offer longer hours of school and homework.
4. Private preparatory schools place special emphasis on extracurricular activities and organized sports.
5. Private schools place more emphasis on traditional academic subjects such as mathematics, classical and modern languages than those specified in the national curriculum.
Most good private primary schools hire special subject teachers for their primary school children who teach swimming, games, and computers. In addition to lessons, children are also taken on educational visits and excursions.