Removing bathroom stains is truly challenging as it is the one place that requires cleaning the most. We always have a hard time with shower glass door cleaning. Most of the staff on the glass doors are soap scum, mildew and hard water deposits. This makes your glass door look fogged.
No matter how expensive cleaning products you use, removing these stains is next to impossible. If you too are facing a similar situation, this article is for you. Read on to find out some easy ways to remove water droplets from the glass of your bathroom.
Hence, you need to follow the guidelines to keep away the stubborn stains from your bathroom.
Remove the Limescale From the Taps and Faucets:
In order to remove the bathroom stains, you not only need to clean the walls or ceiling but also require to wash the taps, faucets or other bathroom accessories.
- You should spread white vinegar or anti-grease spray and need to leave it at least for 10 minutes.
- Once the taps and faucets soak the marks completely, you can scrub it with the help of an old toothbrush.
- If you find that the stains are removed clearly from the top of the taps, you need to rinse and wipe the surface with the help of a wet sponge.
- Next, you should take a soft and clean piece of cloth for polishing the taps. If you find some limescale is left on the fittings, then you can repeat the process.
Wipe Away the Soap Scrum From the Wall:
- In order to remove the soap scrum from the wall, you need to clean it with white vinegar or anti-grease spray.
- After 5 to 10 minutes later, you should wipe away with the help of a scouring pad. Do not try to use regular steel wool for scrubbing of soap scum.
Clean the Dirt From Grout Lines:
- To clean the grout lines, you need to apply a paste of white vinegar and baking soda.
- Now take a toothbrush or nail brush. Rinse the surface with a wet sponge.
Wash the Showerheads:
It is necessary to unclog the showerheads.
- First, you need to keep the showerheads in a pot and add four to five denture tablets mixture. Let it soak the solution at least for 12 hours.
- Once you find that the showerheads get unblocked, then you can clean the holes with the help of a needle or with a toothpick.